The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the platform terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to Xavat. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the client and ourselves, or either the client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Nigeria. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Xavat may revise these Terms of services from time to time. The changes will not be retroactive, and the most current update of the Terms will govern our relationship with you. We will try to notify you for example via our service notification or send an email to the email associated with your account.
You may use the Services only if you are ready to agree to terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Xavat.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval: Government agencies; Search engines; News organizations; Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
(a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
(b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; and
(c) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
- No use of Xavat logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We do our best to keep Xavat safe, but we also need your help to keep Xavat safe, through the following required commitments from you:
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not make unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Xavat.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Xavat using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing on Xavat.
- You will not engage in profile or account impersonation or soliciting user login information or access an account of other Xavat Users.
- You will not use Xavat to perform anything dubious, unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not provide any of your private information such as Bank details, certificate etc to anyone on Xavat.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or vitiate the proper working or appearance of Xavat, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Xavat functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
We require you to provide us with your real identity in other to serve you better. The commitments you make to us with respect to registration and maintaining the security of your account are:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Xavat, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without proper permission from Xavat.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable/block your account, you will not create another one without our rightful permission from Xavat. You will keep your contact information accurate, secure and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password for anyone else to access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our rightful permission.
Unless otherwise stated, Xavat and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Xavat. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from Xavat for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Xavat
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Xavat
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Xavat
- Redistribute content from Xavat (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
The charge for Reseller Upgrade is ₦3,000.
You can only request for this upgrade if your wallet balance is up to ₦3,000.
Xavat will, when indicated as functional by System Status, send each service request to one of our gateways for delivery to the relevant network, providing no error is displayed to suggest that this will not be done. Xavat guarantees that under these circumstances all services are DELIVERED. However, delivery is the responsibility of third party networks and services, including the receiving device itself, and cannot be guaranteed. Delivery confirmations may only be available at certain times.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
- We can change our services at any time without notice.
- We can place advertising, which supports our services, within applications, on web pages, on mobile devices, and more.
- We will temporarily block your Xavat account once we observe suspicious activities on your account.
- We will request your BVN and valid National ID in cases of suspicious activities and you must provide the correct details to us within 24 hours for verification.
- We will permanently block your Xavat account if you use fake details as your name or on your profile in general.
- We will permanently debit your wallet balance if you use fake details as your name or on your profile in general.
- We will permanently debit your wallet balance and permanently block your Xavat account if you engage in fraudulent activities.
- We will temporarily limit your account for 30 minutes if 5 failed login attempts are made in your account (This is a security measure taken to safeguard your account).
- We will temporarily block your account from performing transactions for 30 minutes if 4 incorrect transaction code is provided (This is a security measure taken to safeguard your account).
Create an account today and enjoy endless payment opportunities. Over 1,000 + people have chosen Xavat to power the place on the web they call “home” — join the family.